atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.earth-freeStuck when "Loading myplaces.kml, inc...
FromSent OnAttachments
urigSep 2, 2007 1:18 am
LuciaMSep 2, 2007 4:48 am
urigSep 3, 2007 5:08 am
JC-PandaSep 3, 2007 11:32 am
GranvilleSep 4, 2007 5:44 am
urigSep 4, 2007 10:07 am
urigSep 4, 2007 10:11 am
Subject:Stuck when "Loading myplaces.kml, including enabled overlays"
From:urig ()
Date:Sep 2, 2007 1:18:00 am
List:com.googlegroups.earth-free

HI,

I've just downloaded and installed Google Earth (Google_Earth_BZXD.exe) on my Windows XP Pro. SP2 machine. The installation was successful but when I run Google Earth, it ends up stuck when the message "Loading myplaces.kml, including enabled overlays" appears on the screen. I can only see an empty (white) earth behind the message and the program becomes unresponsive.

Manually deleting the GE cache did not help. :(

Can anyone help me solve this problem?