atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: First page of results not complete?
FromSent OnAttachments
gpbmikeApr 15, 2009 5:39 pm
Vision Jinx (Guru)Apr 16, 2009 5:05 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 16, 2009 5:37 am
gpbmikeApr 17, 2009 9:13 am
Subject:Re: First page of results not complete?
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 16, 2009 5:37:49 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

This could very well be a symptom of the estimatedResultCount bug. Basically, the estimatedResultCount is generally inconsistent and often wildly inaccurate. Although I have no direct knowledge of how Google generates the page code, it would only make sense that it would be based on this estimate. And if it's off, the whole thing is off.

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com http://jgeerdes.wordpress.com jgee@mchsi.com

Unless otherwise noted, any price quotes contained within this communication are given in US dollars.

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

And check out my blog, Adventures in Web Development, at
http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com !