atom feed3 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.dev[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Eclipse 2.0 R...
FromSent OnAttachments
Evgeny MandrikovMar 28, 2011 5:50 am
Olivier GaudinMar 28, 2011 5:59 am
Fabrice BellingardMar 28, 2011 6:19 am
Subject:[sonar-dev] [ANN] Sonar Eclipse 2.0 Release Candidate 1
From:Evgeny Mandrikov (mand@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 28, 2011 5:50:25 am
List:org.codehaus.sonar.dev

Hello,

I'm very proud to announce availability of the Eclipse update site with a first release candidate ( and I hope the last ) of Sonar Eclipse version 2.0 [1].

The main new feature is the support of local analysis for violations [2]. Internally it based on upcoming Sonar version 2.7 (plugins squid, pmd, checkstyle, findbugs). Also it brings some improvements and bug fixes [3].

As usual, all your useful feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks, The Sonar team

[1] http://snapshots.dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse/ [2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARIDE-195 [3] http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12075&version=16936