atom feed17 messages in org.apache.incubator.flex-devFlex trademark assigned to Apache Sof...
FromSent OnAttachments
Alex HaruiAug 9, 2012 12:05 am
Omar GonzalezAug 9, 2012 12:08 am
Abdul SattarAug 9, 2012 12:11 am
Carlos RoviraAug 9, 2012 12:36 am
Roland ZwagaAug 9, 2012 12:46 am
Miguel Martín-Forero RuizAug 9, 2012 1:47 am
Arthur LockmanAug 9, 2012 7:00 am
aYo ~Aug 9, 2012 7:05 am
Rui SilvaAug 9, 2012 7:28 am
Peter HOAug 9, 2012 7:33 am
Guthmann, ScottAug 9, 2012 7:56 am
Carol FramptonAug 9, 2012 8:01 am
Alex HaruiAug 9, 2012 9:02 am
Greg ReddinAug 9, 2012 9:42 am
Bertrand DelacretazAug 10, 2012 1:16 am
Carol FramptonAug 10, 2012 6:25 am
Bertrand DelacretazAug 10, 2012 6:32 am
Subject:Flex trademark assigned to Apache Software Foundation
From:Alex Harui (aha@adobe.com)
Date:Aug 9, 2012 12:05:25 am
List:org.apache.incubator.flex-dev

The Apache Flex PPMC would like to inform our community that Adobe Systems Inc. has assigned the Flex trademark to the Apache Software Foundation. This is an important milestone in our progress towards graduating and becoming a full-fledged Apache project.

Adobe will retain a limited license to use Flex for its current Flex products and web-sites so you will still see "Adobe Flex" out there, but Apache is now the official owner of the trademark.

-The Apache Flex PPMC