atom feed7 messages in org.kde.rekonqRe: [rekonq] About Search Engines And...
FromSent OnAttachments
Furkan ÜzümcüSep 29, 2011 7:15 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 29, 2011 1:16 pm
Furkan ÜzümcüSep 29, 2011 10:26 pm
todd rmeSep 30, 2011 1:38 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 30, 2011 6:16 am
todd rmeSep 30, 2011 6:24 am
Andrea DiamantiniSep 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Subject:Re: [rekonq] About Search Engines And The Way They Are Used
From:Andrea Diamantini (adj@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 29, 2011 1:16:26 pm
List:org.kde.rekonq

On Thursday 29 September 2011 17:15:10 Furkan Üzümcü wrote:

Hello all! The default behavior for Google Chrome is that if a web page has a search engine it adds it automatically and when you type say "youtube" Chrome says you can press tab key to search with YouTube. I guess this should be the default in Rekonq too. It's also a better way. I was going to do this but ı wanted to ask for your opinions about this.

Not sure I clearly understand what you are meaning, but rekonq and KDE have a different management of the search engines and I think it works really well. So, I think you really need to convince us this change is needed.

Regards,

rekonq project WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org IRC: rekonq@freenode