Face to Face in Burlington has been modified by Juan Carlos Cruellas (crue...@ac.upc.es).
OBJECTIVES & AGENDA FOR DSS FACE TO FACE MEETING
BURLINGTON 24-25 July 2003
4 Van De Graaff Dr
Burlington, MA 01803
Main Reception phone: 781-993-7100
Starting date: 24 July.
Start: 9:00 am. End: 5:00 pm
Closing date: 25 July.
Start: 8:00 am. End: 3:00 pm
(depending on fligth schedules the end could be delayed)
1. Close any outstanding issues on DSS Requirements Document.
2. Agree Scope of Core and Profiles.
3. Analyze whatever is part of the core, identify relevant elements and
generate an initial proposal for structure (for requests and responses).
4. Produce the structure of the specification documents.
5. Produce workplans:
short term for inmediate tasks after the meeting.
0. Welcome and logistic issues. Roll for fixing closing time for Friday.
1. Agree agenda
2. Confirm minutes of DSS meeting 14th July
3. Requirements Document
Confirm agreement of those issues on requirements document:
3.1. Clarification of what will be included in the Core will and what
is defined by a profile
3.2. Signature and Time-stamp: relationship
3.3. Management of optionality and extensibility
3.4. Signature and verification practices and policies
3.5. Requestor identity
3.6. Query a DSS service provider about it's capabilities
4. Core protocol elements & structure
5. Outline structure of document containing the Core Specification
6. Topics to be addressed in Profile
7. Long term work plan
8. Actions and tasks from meeting
Issues 0-3 July 24 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Issue 4 (I) July 24 from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Issue 4(II) July 25 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
Issues 6, 7, 8 July 25. From 11:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 13:30 pm to 15:00 pm
Date: Thursday, 24 July 2003
Time: All Day
View event details:
PLEASE NOTE: If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web