atom feed30 messages in org.perl.perl5-portersRe: v5.16 and warning by default [was...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jesse VincentMay 7, 2011 9:23 am
Tom ChristiansenMay 7, 2011 9:26 am
Karl WilliamsonMay 7, 2011 9:35 am
H.Merijn BrandMay 7, 2011 9:47 am
Leon TimmermansMay 7, 2011 10:11 am
Tom ChristiansenMay 7, 2011 10:17 am
chromaticMay 7, 2011 10:37 am
Jesse VincentMay 7, 2011 11:09 am
Leon TimmermansMay 7, 2011 11:17 am
Jesse VincentMay 7, 2011 11:37 am
AbigailMay 7, 2011 3:09 pm
AbigailMay 7, 2011 3:14 pm
Tom ChristiansenMay 7, 2011 3:16 pm
David GoldenMay 7, 2011 6:19 pm
Aristotle PagaltzisMay 7, 2011 6:34 pm
Steffen MuellerMay 8, 2011 10:52 am
Rafael Garcia-SuarezMay 8, 2011 11:20 am
Father ChrysostomosMay 8, 2011 2:19 pm
Tom ChristiansenMay 8, 2011 2:27 pm
David GoldenMay 8, 2011 8:32 pm
Rafael Garcia-SuarezMay 9, 2011 12:10 am
Jan DuboisMay 9, 2011 1:45 am
David GoldenMay 9, 2011 2:49 am
Ed AvisMay 10, 2011 8:50 am
Zsbán AmbrusMay 10, 2011 9:08 am