atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Courier-IMAP not allo...
FromSent OnAttachments
David TownsendFeb 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Sam VarshavchikFeb 25, 2006 6:01 pm
David TownsendFeb 26, 2006 12:00 am
Subject:[courier-users] Courier-IMAP not allowing access - 800CCC0F
From:David Townsend (dav@australianimagery.com.au)
Date:Feb 25, 2006 5:49:29 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Heya Everyone,

I am currently running courier (3.0.8-rhel3.build75050824.12 ) as part of a Plesk installation (7.5.4) but over the last two days none of the server users have been able to receive email. Whenever I try to log in, I get a 0x800CCC0f error. Before that, the system was working perfectly. I have looked in the mail dir's and the mail is still being received by the server, it's just not letting us log in. We have horde set up on the server and that too is not allowing us to log in any more.

I have tried restarting courier as well as restarting the server but to no avail.

This all started after we reached the hard limit for storage on the server. The access logs had grown to over 3 gig and pushed us up to our limit, at which point the system and the site completely crashed because no more space could be allocated.

I have tried everything I can think of to fix this, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have ssh access and have some experience using unix, so should be able to follow direction :) If anyone has any suggestions on how to narrow down the problem, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!