atom feed2 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] OpenStack 2012.2 ("Folsom...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry CarrezSep 27, 2012 9:05 am
Razique MahrouaSep 27, 2012 12:14 pm.jpg
Subject:[Openstack] OpenStack 2012.2 ("Folsom") released !
From:Thierry Carrez (
Date:Sep 27, 2012 9:05:32 am

Hello everyone,

It is my great pleasure to announce the immediate release of OpenStack 2012.2, codenamed "Folsom". This release includes two new services: OpenStack Networking ("Quantum") and OpenStack Block Storage ("Cinder").

You can find source tarballs for each component, together with lists of features and bugfixes introduced during this 6-month development cycle, at:

OpenStack Compute: OpenStack Object Storage: OpenStack Image Service: OpenStack Networking: OpenStack Block Storage: OpenStack Identity: OpenStack Dashboard:

You're strongly encouraged to read the Release Notes, available at:

We hope you will enjoy this release as much as we have enjoyed creating it.