atom feed2 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.qualityFINAL REVIEW for GFv3 Application Dep...
FromSent OnAttachments
Dixie PineNov 24, 2009 4:25 pm
Richard KolbNov 25, 2009 6:03 am
Subject:FINAL REVIEW for GFv3 Application Deployment Guide
From:Dixie Pine (Dixi@Sun.COM)
Date:Nov 24, 2009 4:25:36 pm
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.quality

Greetings:

I have posted the final review draft of the /Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 Preview Application Deployment Guide (/dated 11/24/09)/ /on the comments wiki here: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ApplicationDeplyomentGuide

*FINAL REVIEW comments are due by Tuesday, December 2, 2009

* As you can see, there's not much time to review. Be sure to include the page number in the PDF with each of your comments. I'm happy to receive comments in email, comments wiki, hardcopy markup, on the phone, face-to-face, whatever works.

DON'T: Please don't open Issue Tracker issues; takes longer for me to process.

Here's what I need to know:

* Is the content correct? If not, please provide corrections. There's no time to point me to other material or another person.

* Does the content apply to v3? If not, tell me exactly what to hide; I will restore the material for the next release. If it should be removed permanently, say that.

* Is content missing? If so, please provide pointers to the material.

My apologies for the short review cycle. Thanks, Dixie