atom feed6 messages in org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-devRe: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat - adding ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Duimovich, GeorgeNov 4, 2008 3:29 pm
Dan ScottNov 6, 2008 10:06 am
Duimovich, GeorgeJan 26, 2009 6:21 am
Duimovich, GeorgeMar 16, 2009 2:16 pm
Dan ScottMar 16, 2009 3:52 pm
Duimovich, GeorgeMar 16, 2009 4:43 pm
Subject:Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat - adding supported format?
From:Duimovich, George (Geor@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca)
Date:Mar 16, 2009 4:43:38 pm
List:org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev

Excellent - Thanks Dan!

A few months ahead of schedule on that one! :)

George Duimovich NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan

-----Original Message----- From: open@list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Dan Scott Sent: March 16, 2009 6:53 PM To: Evergreen Development Discussion List Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat - adding supported format?

Heh, you're about a week and a half behind: http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/12461 - at least in trunk. Backporting to rel_1_4 would be trivial.

2009/3/16 Duimovich, George <Geor@nrcan-rncan.gc.ca>:

FWIW - Terry Reese's recent MarcEdit update now includes "Creative Commons Zero
license headers to the FGDC stylesheets"

http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset/blog/archives/629

If possible, I'd like to see it added as an official supported supercat
transform. We're keen to monitor and help support future versions of that
format, especially after our phase II migration when we bring on board our map
library.

Cheers, George

-----Original Message----- From: open@list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Duimovich, George Sent: January 26, 2009 9:22 AM To: Evergreen Development Discussion List Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat - adding supported format?

Dan - I saw your post:

http://www.coffeecode.net/archives/181-Adding-a-new-metadata-format-to -Evergreen-in-a-dozen-lines-of-code.html

Thanks for that write-up! Very helpful.

-----Original Message----- From: open@list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Dan Scott Sent: November 6, 2008 1:06 PM To: Evergreen Development Discussion List Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] SuperCat - adding supported format?

Hi George: