atom feed25 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-ukRe: [ubuntu-uk] jpeg from vcd
FromSent OnAttachments
normanDec 30, 2007 6:33 am
Daniel LambDec 30, 2007 7:05 am
Dave MorleyDec 30, 2007 7:24 am
normanDec 30, 2007 7:51 am
normanDec 30, 2007 7:54 am
normanDec 30, 2007 10:32 am
Dave MorleyDec 30, 2007 11:48 am
normanDec 30, 2007 12:20 pm
Dave MorleyDec 30, 2007 12:28 pm
Dave MorleyDec 30, 2007 12:52 pm
normanDec 30, 2007 12:54 pm
normanDec 30, 2007 1:07 pm
normanDec 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Daniel LambDec 30, 2007 3:18 pm
Sean MillerDec 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Sean MillerDec 30, 2007 11:44 pm
LeeGroupsDec 31, 2007 3:24 am
normanDec 31, 2007 3:40 am
Alan PopeDec 31, 2007 3:46 am
normanDec 31, 2007 3:48 am
Sean MillerDec 31, 2007 4:02 am
normanDec 31, 2007 4:04 am
Sean MillerDec 31, 2007 4:05 am
Robert McWilliamDec 31, 2007 8:34 am
Gavin FordDec 31, 2007 8:48 am
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-uk] jpeg from vcd
From:norman (nor@littletank.org)
Date:Dec 30, 2007 1:07:35 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

Silly question. But I just remembered my Aunt had one of these disc but the pictures were actually in a folder on the cd have you just tried looking at the cd?

There are four folders on the disc one of which is labelled vcd. Inside that folder there are four items, entries, info, lot and psd all with the extension .vcd. I attempted to open each of these with vlc, the first three produced a message window full of information and the fourth not only produced the message window but also another window which said Unrecognised format for '/media/cdrom0/vcd/psd.vcl'.

I think I will slowly slide down in my chair and snooze.