I thought this was a great document. Sorry for the delay in replying (both I
and my PC have been out of action), but I have now added a few comments.
Some of these are for discussion, so I hope others will have a look.
It is probably worth getting this onto the OASIS template or some other
mechanism that allows easy reference to paragraphs. I used Word's commenting
as the easiest way to work with the current document.
+1 on Paul's sentiments. Thanks for getting a great start on the document.
Some minor comments follows:
-s/target output types include XML schema, XML DTD,/ arget output types
include XML schema, XML DTD, Relax NG Schema,/
-s/together for a `elaible Messaging System/together for a `Relaible
-Should we use RFC 2119 conventions for MUST, SHOULD, SHALL etc.?
-"CPSIN data dictionary" seems to be Gov. of Canada specific. Do we want
to remove it?
We may want to define an requirements that there be a "eGovernment
Service Business Information Model" be defined which defines a canonical
set of domain specific extensions to the ebXML Registry. Such extensions
* Definition of a mapping from the Business Information Model to
ebXML Registry Information Model
* Definition of specific object types that MUST be supported
* Definition of Business rules for validation for these objects types
* Definition of Cataloging services for cataloging each object type
to facilitate content based discovery
* Definition of Business Queries for each object type and across
multiple object types
* Definition of Roles based access control policies
* Definition of a minimal set of events that will be of interest to
* Providing a means for acquiring digital certificates for users of
* Definition of standard taxonomies used for classifying EGSM