atom feed27 messages in net.php.lists.internalsRe: [PHP-DEV] SUMMARY: Array syntax
FromSent OnAttachments
Johannes SchlüterJan 11, 2008 7:46 am
Steph FoxJan 11, 2008 8:50 am
PierreJan 11, 2008 9:37 am
PierreJan 11, 2008 9:37 am
Stanislav MalyshevJan 11, 2008 9:49 am
Johannes SchlüterJan 11, 2008 10:23 am
PierreJan 11, 2008 10:27 am
Rasmus LerdorfJan 11, 2008 10:33 am
Sam BarrowJan 11, 2008 10:47 am
Olivier HillJan 11, 2008 11:06 am
Stanislav MalyshevJan 11, 2008 11:07 am
Sam BarrowJan 11, 2008 11:08 am
Sam BarrowJan 11, 2008 11:12 am
Steph FoxJan 11, 2008 11:17 am
Antony DovgalJan 11, 2008 1:51 pm
PierreJan 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Sam BarrowJan 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Antony DovgalJan 11, 2008 2:35 pm
Jeff GriffithsJan 11, 2008 3:19 pm
Antony DovgalJan 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Gregory BeaverJan 11, 2008 4:08 pm
Jeff GriffithsJan 11, 2008 4:53 pm
PierreJan 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Marcus BoergerJan 12, 2008 3:40 am
Tomi KaistilaJan 12, 2008 6:16 am
Kouber SaparevJan 14, 2008 7:26 am
Richard LynchJan 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Subject:Re: [PHP-DEV] SUMMARY: Array syntax
From:Antony Dovgal (to@daylessday.org)
Date:Jan 11, 2008 2:35:05 pm
List:net.php.lists.internals

On 12.01.2008 01:08, Pierre wrote:

If we were voting on implementing a highly advanced technical feature then yes, people who know what they're talking about should be given more weight, but in this case I don't think so.

You're not going to fix bug reports related to the parser, or are you?

Neither I will (or if it is an easy one :).

This doesn't mean the issue is purely syntactical and everyone may decide whether it should be implemented or not.

People who are going to take care of it and maintain the related code (I do not mean myself) definitely should have more weight in such case.

Please let move on the right side. It is getting ridiculous to hear this kind of answers. Opinions matter, that's how we evolve. Whether the authors have provided patches or not is irrelevant /for me/.

Well, to me it matters whether the author is going to care of the thing he's proposing or he's going to disappear right after it's implemented.