atom feed2 messages in org.xml.lists.xml-devRe: Req:Music DTD(?)
FromSent OnAttachments
Fabio Arciniegas A.Mar 10, 1999 2:02 am
Andrew McNaughtonMar 10, 1999 5:36 am
Subject:Re: Req:Music DTD(?)
From:Andrew McNaughton (and@squiz.co.nz)
Date:Mar 10, 1999 5:36:25 am
List:org.xml.lists.xml-dev

Hello to all, I'm currently working on a xml-based sequencer, and I would like to see some music notation DTDs, before I start to write my own. I've searched the web high and low... no luck so far, so and I was wondering if any of you guys have any pointer I could use.

You need a new search engine. I've recently been using www.google.com with results an order of magitude better than what I got from altavista (though altavista still has it's place for more complex query definitions).

Try this url:

http://www.googlebot.com/search?q=music+dtd

Andrew McNaughton

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with google.com, I'm just impressed by their
service

-- ----------- Andrew McNaughton and@squiz.co.nz http://www.newsroom.co.nz/

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-@ic.ac.uk Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN