atom feed2 messages in org.xml.lists.xml-devRe: Req:Music DTD(?)
FromSent OnAttachments
Fabio Arciniegas A.Mar 10, 1999 2:02 am
Andrew McNaughtonMar 10, 1999 5:36 am
Subject:Re: Req:Music DTD(?)
From:Andrew McNaughton (
Date:Mar 10, 1999 5:36:25 am

Hello to all, I'm currently working on a xml-based sequencer, and I would like to see some music notation DTDs, before I start to write my own. I've searched the web high and low... no luck so far, so and I was wondering if any of you guys have any pointer I could use.

You need a new search engine. I've recently been using with results an order of magitude better than what I got from altavista (though altavista still has it's place for more complex query definitions).

Try this url:

Andrew McNaughton

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with, I'm just impressed by their

-- ----------- Andrew McNaughton

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, Archived as: and on CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1 To (un)subscribe, the following message; (un)subscribe xml-dev To subscribe to the digests, the following message; subscribe xml-dev-digest List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (