atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.hosted-setupRe: Google Apps Calendar, doesn't giv...
FromSent OnAttachments
NeXtech NetworksOct 31, 2007 8:41 am
HBENov 1, 2007 5:52 am
HBENov 1, 2007 7:27 am
geekQNov 28, 2007 12:27 am
Subject:Re: Google Apps Calendar, doesn't give "Private URL" Option
From:geekQ (vlad@geekq.net)
Date:Nov 28, 2007 12:27:04 am
List:com.googlegroups.hosted-setup

Just had the same problem, now it works!

The first precondition is like you have mentioned to "Allow sharing for users outside this domain".

The second is to share your calendar with at least one person (outside your domain). I went to "share this calendar" tab, typed in my different (non-google) email address and clicked on "add person".

As I went back to "Calendar Details" tab, new links and buttons at the bottom of the page magically appeared: Private Address: XML, ICAL, HTML.