atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.android-kernelRe: [android-kernel] Little Kernel bo...
FromSent OnAttachments
EarlenceJan 9, 2011 9:25 am
Mike LockwoodJan 9, 2011 9:30 am
EarlenceJan 9, 2011 10:01 am
Mike LockwoodJan 9, 2011 10:26 am
Luo ChunboJan 9, 2011 9:58 pm
mike digioiaJan 12, 2011 11:17 am
Subject:Re: [android-kernel] Little Kernel bootloader and fastboot
From:mike digioia ("mpd@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 12, 2011 11:17:40 am
List:com.googlegroups.android-kernel

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Luo Chunbo <lu.@paragonfmc.com> wrote:

On 01/10/2011 01:25 AM, Earlence wrote:

1. What is the Little Kernel bootloader? and where can I find more information about it.

Maybe You can refer following :

https://www.codeaurora.org/2010/03/02/little-kernel-based-android-bootloader

Thanks Chunbo

2. When the phone is in fastboot mode, what exactly does this mean? is

it in the bootloader?

Fastboot allows one to reflash an image onto the device. In my case I

just reflashed my qualcomm snapdragon and the new build image does not boot. The debug build created all the necessary flash files except the persist.img Anyone know why? is this normal for debug builds? Because the device does not boot anymore,