atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.google-appengine[google-appengine] Re: Trouble with Z...
FromSent OnAttachments
Dylan LorimerNov 2, 2008 9:07 pm
KitaharaNov 3, 2008 10:38 pm
Dylan LorimerNov 3, 2008 11:23 pm
Dylan LorimerNov 4, 2008 8:20 am
KitaharaNov 4, 2008 9:22 am
Daniel O'Brien (Google)Nov 4, 2008 4:59 pm
Subject:[google-appengine] Re: Trouble with Zipfile, Django 1.0, GAE Django Helper
From:Daniel O'Brien (Google) (de@google.com)
Date:Nov 4, 2008 4:59:24 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-appengine

It sounds as if you've found an alternate solution, but regarding the error you ran into while following the article, the following as part of step 4 should resolve the problem:

zip -r django.zip django/contrib/__init__.py django/contrib/auth django/contrib/sessions

Note that you may also need to adjust MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES in settings.py to enable 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware', since auth depends on it.

Daniel