Today's ebBP call surrounded how we ensure (as much as practical) state
alignment. Kenji Nagahashi proposed we provide additional constraints on
web services (top-down approach - business process to web services). We
would like to more fully discuss the business contract requirements
related to: State alignment and business signals. Here are some of the
questions that arose (from John Yunker particularly):
* How do signals give you state alignment? How do we get certainty
from a business perspective?
* How does the contract layer use the state alignment will help us
relate the special business timeouts to the technical signal
receipt.BPSS provides a semantic to the contract layer. The
business level timeouts in addition to the protocol level have to
* How does the contract layer use the state alignment. This will
help us relate the special business timeouts to the technical
signal receipt. 
The bullets above can form the agenda (subject to team input). Any
member is welcomed to attend. Those expressing an interest today were:
Yunker, Dubray, Nagahashi and Moberg (and myself).
You have indicated you would be available Friday and Monday (6/21).
Let's try, as discussed:
* 877 330 9868, international 909 472 3386, when prompted hit **,
then passcode 09868.
* Time: 9 a.m. PDT, 6 p.m. CET, 18 June 2004.
* Agenda above.