atom feed24 messages in org.kde.kde-core-develRe: Intended organization of KDE Fram...
FromSent OnAttachments
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 3:04 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 3:17 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:14 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 6, 2011 4:26 pm
Kevin OttensJun 6, 2011 4:38 pm
Inge WallinJun 6, 2011 11:39 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 12:46 am
Aaron J. SeigoJun 7, 2011 1:21 am
Manuel "Sput" NickschasJun 7, 2011 2:51 am
Andreas PakulatJun 7, 2011 3:39 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 3:41 am
John LaytJun 7, 2011 4:20 am
Albert Astals CidJun 7, 2011 10:57 am
MarkJun 8, 2011 11:48 am
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
John LaytJun 8, 2011 12:27 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 8, 2011 1:29 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Albert Astals CidJun 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Ingo KlöckerJun 27, 2011 1:18 pm
Aaron J. SeigoJun 28, 2011 9:27 am
John LaytJun 28, 2011 2:57 pm
Nicolás AlvarezJul 2, 2011 7:31 pm
David JarvieJul 5, 2011 4:18 am
Subject:Re: Intended organization of KDE Frameworks
From:Nicolás Alvarez (nico@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 2, 2011 7:31:07 pm
List:org.kde.kde-core-devel

On 6/26/11, Ingo Klöcker <kloe@kde.org> wrote:

On Tuesday 07 June 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

A Tuesday, June 07, 2011, Kevin Ottens va escriure: