atom feed14 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-ukRe: [ubuntu-uk] Case stickers
FromSent OnAttachments
Rob BeardDec 12, 2007 12:43 pm
Kris DouglasDec 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Alan PopeDec 12, 2007 1:13 pm
Rob BeardDec 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Rob BeardDec 12, 2007 1:22 pm
Kris DouglasDec 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Rob BeardDec 12, 2007 3:50 pm
Sean MillerDec 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Pete SteanDec 13, 2007 12:16 am
Kris DouglasDec 13, 2007 11:00 am
Rob BeardDec 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Kris DouglasDec 13, 2007 12:43 pm
Alan PopeDec 13, 2007 12:44 pm
Rob BeardDec 13, 2007 1:58 pm
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-uk] Case stickers
From:Rob Beard (ro@esdelle.co.uk)
Date:Dec 12, 2007 3:50:20 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

Kris Douglas wrote:

On 12/12/2007, *Rob Beard* <ro@esdelle.co.uk

Okay brilliant. This new case is looking a little bare. Actually I think I have a Windows Vista sticker somewhere :-)

*slap* Leave it there, then slowly poke it into the bin :)

LOL. I did notice on this new case, it doesn't appear to have the little square indent for a case sticker anymore. In fact I don't think I've seen a case with anything like that for a good few years. Just Microsoft Vista (in)Capable and Vista (not)Ready stickers.

Maybe I should buy a bulk load and start replacing the stickers on PCs at work.

Rob