atom feed2 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] lower timeout on ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Robert PenzJun 23, 2009 2:08 pm
Sam VarshavchikJun 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Subject:Re: [courier-users] lower timeout on incomming smtp connections
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Jun 23, 2009 2:57:57 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Robert Penz writes:

Hi!

I'm running ubuntu 8.04 LTS with courier-mta 0.58.0.20080127-1ubuntu1. I've the problem that the server gets spammed a lot and some of them are not closing the connection. I'm getting quite often "courieresmtpd: 80 maximum active connections.". I'm now searching for the option to tell courier to close the smtp connection sooner. I didn't find anything, only for outgoing smtp connection I found settings for the timeout.

The settings are the same, esmtptimeout and esmtptimeoutdata.