atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.muglWelcome to the MUGL
FromSent OnAttachments
Ron HitchensMay 23, 2011 3:20 am
Subject:Welcome to the MUGL
From:Ron Hitchens ("ron@gmail.com)
Date:May 23, 2011 3:20:30 am
List:com.googlegroups.mugl

This is the mailing list for the all new MarkLogic User Group London.

MUGL's mission is to form a community of MarkLogic professionals in and around London, England. If you're using MarkLogic or you want to learn more about it, this group is for you.

We plan to have monthly meetings in London on a weekday evening, probably a Thursday. We may also organize other gatherings as opportunity and interest arises.

This mailing list is for discussion on any topic of interest to the members. There is currently no policy on which topics may be discussed except that abusive posts, obvious spam, etc will not be tolerated.

If you're looking for a job, or looking for someone to do a job for you, go ahead and post. If the volume of such posts becomes too great we may start a separate mailing list for job postings. Likewise for any other narrowly focused, ongoing discussion thread that comes up.

Our first meeting is not yet scheduled but is expected to be in mid- June, 2011 somewhere in central London. Join the mailing list so you'll be notified as soon as it's announced.

Once again, thanks for joining the list and welcome!