atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.gwt-exthow could I...?
FromSent OnAttachments
sindroideNov 13, 2009 6:01 pm
sindroideNov 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Patrizio De MicheleNov 17, 2009 12:35 am
sindroideNov 17, 2009 9:12 am
Patrizio De MicheleNov 17, 2009 9:31 am
Subject:how could I...?
From:sindroide (sind@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 13, 2009 6:01:19 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gwt-ext

hello everyone! I have some panels added into one accordion panel and one Store with jsonReader and dataProxy (this is a ScriptTagProxy class because i'm retrieving data from cross site domain). My question is how could I setHtml to panels depending on wich was expanded? I mean .. I added PanelListenerAdapter to panels... and write method onExpaned... that is where i have to set the html retrieved on a json string... but as store.load() is asynchronous method i have to add StoreListenerAdapter to store ... in method onLoad() i can get my json string... so i can not tell wich panel i have set its html content... please help me with this... i've tring lot of things without success!

"GWT-Ext Developer Forum" group. To post to this group, send email to gwt-@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to