atom feed4 messages in org.kde.necessitas-develEnlarged/mashed widgets
FromSent OnAttachments
Jonathan GreigNov 7, 2011 8:38 pm
Jonathan GreigNov 14, 2011 6:43 pm.png, .png
Andy BellNov 15, 2011 7:53 am
BogDanNov 15, 2011 9:53 am
Subject:Enlarged/mashed widgets
From:Jonathan Greig (redt@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 14, 2011 6:43:54 pm
List:org.kde.necessitas-devel
Attachments:

I finally got another screenshot app that can take screenshots of the new alpha 3 apps. I've attached pics of what alpha 1 looked like and what alpha 3 looks like. The QMainWindow is encompassed in a QGraphicsView simply for finger panning on android. Aside from that, nothing is different from building for linux or windows. Both the alpha1 and alpha3 screenshots use the QGraphicsView. Considering the alpha3 screenshot is illegible, I was wanting to point this out in case before the beta.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Jonathan Greig <redt@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:39 PM Subject: Enlarged/mashed widgets To: nece@kde.org

I noticed when switching from alpha 1 to alpha 3, that widgets appear on the screen much larger than before. One of my apps is completely unreadable/unusable due to this. Is this an intentional change in preparation for the android style or a known issue?

I would post a screen shot of it but it appears that something in the way alpha 3 apps work, my screen shot app won't work for it :(

- Swyped from my droid.