atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.google-calendar-help-howtoRe: How to Delete Multiple Events Goo...
FromSent OnAttachments
SoleBlazeMay 22, 2006 12:53 pm
ItsTheLawMay 22, 2006 1:33 pm
AndyPMay 23, 2006 5:30 am
bkdelongMay 23, 2006 6:39 am
HomacMay 24, 2006 5:19 am
Subject:Re: How to Delete Multiple Events Google Calendar
From:AndyP ()
Date:May 23, 2006 5:30:56 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-calendar-help-howto

Yes, I'm with you on this one. I just did an export from Yahoo Calendar and re-imported it and then realised that when you export a "Repeating" event from Yahoo it just creates a non-ending string of events which, because they're not a single event repeating you have to edit individually!!

Created a Google repeating evening in about 10 seconds to replace them all ... got 250+ events to delete. Very frustrating!