atom feed20 messages in com.googlegroups.professional-php[Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: IF VAR = X, THEN ...
FromSent OnAttachments
JorgeNov 19, 2008 10:10 pm
Robert GonzalezNov 19, 2008 10:17 pm
JorgeNov 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Fahd MurtazaNov 19, 2008 10:21 pm
JorgeNov 19, 2008 10:23 pm
Fahd MurtazaNov 19, 2008 10:25 pm
Fahd MurtazaNov 19, 2008 10:34 pm
JorgeNov 19, 2008 10:37 pm
JorgeNov 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Fahd MurtazaNov 19, 2008 10:40 pm
Robert GonzalezNov 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Fahd MurtazaNov 19, 2008 10:57 pm
David DyessNov 19, 2008 11:00 pm
MattNov 20, 2008 6:14 am
Robert GonzalezNov 20, 2008 7:12 am
Fahd MurtazaNov 20, 2008 7:24 am
JorgeNov 20, 2008 3:38 pm
Robert GonzalezNov 20, 2008 3:42 pm
Jorge Eduardo GonzalezNov 20, 2008 3:59 pm
Robert GonzalezNov 20, 2008 4:05 pm
Subject:[Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: IF VAR = X, THEN CSS CLASS =
From:Jorge (jorg@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 19, 2008 10:38:09 pm
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

Sorry.. I think we posted simultaneously.

On Nov 20, 1:37 am, Jorge <jorg@gmail.com> wrote:

Fahd, In the static version of the list, would the sintax per line be something like

  <li><a href="\projects\3090\index.php"

<?PHP   if($PROJ==3091)       {           echo "class = 'selected'";       }       else       {           echo "class = 'nonselected'";       }

?>  >PROJECT1</a></li>