atom feed19 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Re: Debugging cou...
FromSent OnAttachments
Brian A. SekleckiFeb 28, 2006 10:49 am
Gordon MessmerFeb 28, 2006 11:15 am
Brian A. SekleckiFeb 28, 2006 11:25 am
Brian A. SekleckiFeb 28, 2006 11:26 am
Gordon MessmerFeb 28, 2006 2:01 pm
Brian A. SekleckiFeb 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Brian A. SekleckiFeb 28, 2006 9:55 pm.txt
Gordon MessmerFeb 28, 2006 11:18 pm.patch
Brian A. SekleckiMar 1, 2006 1:06 am
Gordon MessmerMar 1, 2006 1:30 am
Brian A. SekleckiMar 1, 2006 1:46 am
Gordon MessmerMar 1, 2006 8:15 am
Brian A. SekleckiMar 1, 2006 10:45 pm
Gordon MessmerMar 1, 2006 11:17 pm
Brian A. SekleckiMar 22, 2006 11:17 am
Lloyd ZusmanMar 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Gordon MessmerMar 23, 2006 4:51 pm
Lloyd ZusmanMar 23, 2006 5:04 pm
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Re: Debugging couriertcpd(8) obfuscation with IDENT to Localhost Addresses on FreeBSD
From:Brian A. Seklecki (lava@spiritual-machines.org)
Date:Feb 28, 2006 9:27:01 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Whether it crashes or not, it'd be useful to see what the daemon does prior to closing the connection from localhost. (I suspect the trace will be large, so consider posting it somewhere it can be viewed via http)

Plus it contains password/shadow file data ....

I'll try "-d".

My hypothesis earlier was that IPv6 was to blame, but I have a 5.3 courier box here I just re-enabled IPv6 on without a problem.

The box in question in 6-STABLE.

~lava