atom feed9 messages in org.apache.roller.userRe: More issues with 5.0 RC4
FromSent OnAttachments
Matt RaibleApr 26, 2011 8:14 am
DaveApr 26, 2011 11:19 am
Matt RaibleApr 26, 2011 11:23 am
DaveApr 26, 2011 6:43 pm
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 5:38 am
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 9:34 am
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 10:21 am
Matt RaibleApr 28, 2011 10:45 am
Matt RaibleApr 28, 2011 7:17 pm
Subject:Re: More issues with 5.0 RC4
From:Dave (snoo@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 26, 2011 11:19:51 am
List:org.apache.roller.user

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Matt Raible <ma@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

This morning I discovered a couple new issues with my 5.0 RC4 install.

1) My tag cloud isn't working on my site. When I hit the following link, I don't
get any errors in my log, but it results in a 404. Any ideas?

That probably means that you don't have a tag index page in your side, or something the page you do have became "unmarked" as a tags index page. If that's the case, it would be very nice to know why that happened so we can fix it before release.

http://raibledesigns.com/rd/tags/appfuse

2) It looks like some of my blog entries are truncated. For example: http://raibledesigns.com/rd/entry/2010_a_year_in_review

Is there something in the import script that might've truncated my entries when
I re-imported all of them?

Which import script are you talking about? I was not aware (or forgot) that we have an importer in Roller.