atom feed9 messages in org.apache.roller.userRe: More issues with 5.0 RC4
FromSent OnAttachments
Matt RaibleApr 26, 2011 8:14 am
DaveApr 26, 2011 11:19 am
Matt RaibleApr 26, 2011 11:23 am
DaveApr 26, 2011 6:43 pm
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 5:38 am
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 9:34 am
Matt RaibleApr 27, 2011 10:21 am
Matt RaibleApr 28, 2011 10:45 am
Matt RaibleApr 28, 2011 7:17 pm
Subject:Re: More issues with 5.0 RC4
From:Dave (
Date:Apr 26, 2011 11:19:51 am

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Matt Raible <> wrote:

This morning I discovered a couple new issues with my 5.0 RC4 install.

1) My tag cloud isn't working on my site. When I hit the following link, I don't
get any errors in my log, but it results in a 404. Any ideas?

That probably means that you don't have a tag index page in your side, or something the page you do have became "unmarked" as a tags index page. If that's the case, it would be very nice to know why that happened so we can fix it before release.

2) It looks like some of my blog entries are truncated. For example:

Is there something in the import script that might've truncated my entries when
I re-imported all of them?

Which import script are you talking about? I was not aware (or forgot) that we have an importer in Roller.