atom feed2 messages in org.perl.perlfaq-workersRe: perlfaq5 & perlfunc
FromSent OnAttachments
Gerard RobinFeb 1, 2005 2:56 pm
_brian_d_foyFeb 1, 2005 6:09 pm
Subject:Re: perlfaq5 & perlfunc
From:_brian_d_foy (com@panix.com)
Date:Feb 1, 2005 6:09:03 pm
List:org.perl.perlfaq-workers

[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

In article <20050201225612.GA6669@mauritiusjai>, Gerard Robin <jag.@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

why in perlfaq5 there is no explanation to remove a file :

How to remove a file in perl ?

I searched in perlfunc, but I didn't find such function. It seems evident that the reader have to know the language C i.e. the fonction "unlink"

That's mostly because you don't remove files, just links to it. You can unlink a file without deleting the data. This may be a good candidate for a FAQ though.

works for me. *shrug*