atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Automated addition of...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mediawire - Alistair CampionJun 23, 2009 4:44 am.gif
Mediawire - Alistair CampionJun 23, 2009 4:47 am.gif
Tim LythJun 23, 2009 5:41 am
Subject:[courier-users] Automated addition of new users
From:Mediawire - Alistair Campion (alis@mediawire.tv)
Date:Jun 23, 2009 4:44:17 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users
Attachments:

I am looking for a script or an application that will automatically create a new IMAP email account for our new subscribers.

The forecast is for 0.5m subscribers in the next 12 months.

I am guessing that this is a common issue for people looking to create free webmail accounts.

I would appreciate any support .. commercial or otherwise that the community can provide me with.

Kind regards

Alistair Campion

mediawirelogo_sm3 Voice : +61 411-148-400 Email: <mailto:alis@txtbuddies.com> alis@mediawire.tv Web: <http://www.buddirewards.com> www.buddirewards.com

Web: <http://www.txtbuddies.com/> www.txtbuddies.com