atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.liquid-templatesPlugin/Gem Error
FromSent OnAttachments
unrealApr 27, 2008 7:31 pm
KieranApr 29, 2008 4:59 pm
Subject:Plugin/Gem Error
From:unreal (jay.@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 27, 2008 7:31:15 pm
List:com.googlegroups.liquid-templates

Hi,

I am trying to use Liquid in an app that I'm building. I have tried using it as both a gem and a plugin in a test application, and I can't seem to get it to work.

If I use it as a plugin, I get this error: undefined method `view_paths' for #<Liquid::Template:0x2585118>

If I use it as a gem, I get this: uninitialized constant FoosController::Liquid

The contents of my controller are: class FoosController < ApplicationController def index @template = Liquid::Template.parse("hi {{name}}") # Parses and compiles the template @template.render( 'name' => 'tobi' ) # => "hi tobi" end end

Yes, I have restarted mongrel and apache. I'm running rails 2.0.2 on Mac OSX Leopard.

Am I missing something entirely obvious?

Thanks,