atom feed22 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.devRe: Running glassfish in foreground?
FromSent OnAttachments
Kohsuke KawaguchiJul 27, 2006 2:08 pm
Scott OaksJul 27, 2006 2:14 pm
Cheng FangJul 27, 2006 2:17 pm
Jan LueheJul 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Sreenivas MunnangiJul 27, 2006 3:11 pm
Mark BaslerJul 27, 2006 3:24 pm
Jan LueheJul 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Mark BaslerJul 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiJul 27, 2006 3:36 pm
Mark BaslerJul 27, 2006 3:38 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiJul 27, 2006 4:31 pm
Mark BaslerJul 27, 2006 4:36 pm
Kedar MhaswadeJul 27, 2006 4:38 pm
Byron NevinsJul 27, 2006 4:54 pm
Jim DriscollJul 28, 2006 8:35 am
Sameer TyagiJul 28, 2006 11:59 am
Kedar MhaswadeJul 28, 2006 12:22 pm
Jan LueheFeb 13, 2009 1:48 pm
Jeanfrancois ArcandFeb 13, 2009 1:54 pm
Hong ZhangFeb 14, 2009 10:22 am
Wolfram RittmeyerFeb 15, 2009 5:36 am
Rajiv MordaniFeb 17, 2009 10:42 am
Subject:Re: Running glassfish in foreground?
From:Cheng Fang (Chen@Sun.COM)
Date:Jul 27, 2006 2:17:48 pm
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.dev

asadmin start-domain --verbose asadmin help start-domain

--verbose By default this flag is set to false. If set to true, detailed server startup output is displayed. On Windows, press CTRL-Break in the domain's window to print a thread dump. On UNIX, press CTRL-C to kill the server and press CTRL-\ to print a thread dump.

Cheng

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

Would it be possible to run Glassfish in the foreground (as opposed to work like a daemon, which is what happens when I do "asadmin start-domain")?

In other words, I'd like to do the equivalent of "catalina.sh run" with Glassfish. I can see the console that way (presumably where I can configure logs to be sent) and I can kill it simply with Ctrl+C.