atom feed46 messages in edu.merit.nanogRe: US DOJ victim letter
FromSent OnAttachments
Jay HenniganJan 19, 2012 12:59 pm
Michael HareJan 19, 2012 1:01 pm
Tim JacksonJan 19, 2012 1:02 pm
Dave EllisJan 19, 2012 1:03 pm
Jay HenniganJan 19, 2012 1:04 pm
Michael J McCaffertyJan 19, 2012 1:04 pm
MLJan 19, 2012 1:05 pm
Randy CarpenterJan 19, 2012 1:05 pm
Alan CleggJan 19, 2012 1:08 pm
Andrew D. DibbleJan 19, 2012 1:15 pm
Chris AdamsJan 19, 2012 1:16 pm
Chris AdamsJan 19, 2012 1:18 pm
Lane PowersJan 19, 2012 1:27 pm
PCJan 19, 2012 1:33 pm
Carlos AlcantarJan 19, 2012 1:34 pm
Simon LockhartJan 19, 2012 1:35 pm
Todd LyonsJan 19, 2012 1:37 pm
Ryan GelobterJan 19, 2012 2:36 pm
-Hammer-Jan 20, 2012 6:06 am
Mike AndrewsJan 20, 2012 6:55 am
Robert BonomiJan 20, 2012 11:05 am
Carlos AlcantarJan 27, 2012 10:11 am
Bryan Horstmann-AllenJan 27, 2012 10:16 am
Randy EpsteinJan 27, 2012 10:20 am
MikeJan 27, 2012 10:21 am
Vald...@vt.eduJan 27, 2012 10:22 am
Randy EpsteinJan 27, 2012 10:31 am
Carlos AlcantarJan 27, 2012 10:45 am
Sean DonelanJan 27, 2012 10:52 am
Jon LewisJan 27, 2012 12:22 pm
Harry HoffmanJan 27, 2012 12:29 pm
Martin HanniganJan 27, 2012 7:19 pm
bman...@vacation.karoshi.comJan 28, 2012 8:30 am
John PeachJan 28, 2012 8:39 am
Ryan GelobterJan 28, 2012 7:11 pm
Jack BatesJan 30, 2012 7:53 am
Matthew S. CrockerJan 30, 2012 7:55 am
Carlos AlcantarJan 31, 2012 2:30 pm
Phil DyerJan 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Ryan PavelyJan 31, 2012 4:43 pm
Ronald BonicaJan 31, 2012 5:29 pm
Carlos AlcantarJan 31, 2012 6:52 pm
TFMLFeb 1, 2012 7:32 am
PCFeb 1, 2012 11:53 am
Robert E. SeastromFeb 2, 2012 2:57 am
bman...@vacation.karoshi.comFeb 2, 2012 3:22 am
Subject:Re: US DOJ victim letter
From:Randy Carpenter (rcar@network1.net)
Date:Jan 19, 2012 1:05:45 pm
List:edu.merit.nanog

Same here. No idea who the intended recipient organization is, as it was sent to
our generic tech contact email address that is used for a bunch of ASes, ARIN
accounts, domains, etc. There are pretty much no details in the message.

-Randy