One option for you to work around this, would be
(roughly) something like this:
- Create a hashtable that is global to the webapp.
- Create a hashtable for each session
- Store the session hashtable in the application
Hashtable and use the session id as key
- if (session.isNew() && (<RequestedSessionId> != null))
get the session hashtable by using the RequestedSessionId
and store it with the new SessionId as key.
- otherwise get the session hashtable by using the
current session id.
- Store your session variables in the session hashtable
- make shure to remove every thing from the application
hashtable whenever a session gets destroyed.
From: Rustad, Aaron [mailto:ARus...@Online-can.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 1:55 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Force One page to not use SSL
All I am asking is...does anyone know how to persist a
session from HTTPs to HTTP. Any potential solutions are
GREATLY appreciate...any other suggestions
(even though they might be well-meaning) are discouraged.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: <mailto:tomc...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomc...@jakarta.apache.org>