atom feed8 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalKitty status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] U...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jukka ZittingApr 12, 2012 9:51 am
Jukka ZittingJul 10, 2012 1:23 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 14, 2012 1:09 pm
Jukka ZittingSep 16, 2012 2:45 pm
Ted DunningSep 16, 2012 4:18 pm
Jukka ZittingSep 24, 2012 12:57 pm
Dave FisherOct 13, 2012 11:03 am
matt...@matthewsacks.comOct 17, 2012 7:07 pm
Subject:Kitty status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "April2012" by AlessandroNovarini)
From:Jukka Zitting (jukk@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 12, 2012 9:51:33 am
List:org.apache.incubator.general

Hi,

Thanks for the report, Kitty!

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Apache Wiki <wiki@apache.org> wrote:

+ In order to get graduated, Kitty needs the following features: + 1) The ability to save profiles of commonly connected to jmx servers including
groups of tomcat servers + 2) The ability to collect metrics on an aggregate group of JMX servers

Note that neither of these is a graduation issue from the Incubator perspective. What we're interested in is whether the community is diverse and active, whether any IP issues have been cleared, and whether the community follows the Apache way and our policies.

+ The community hasn't grown since the last report.

Do you have plans on how to grow the community, or are you happy with the status quo? After 1.5 years in incubation I'd love to see Kitty having a clear plan towards graduation. Could you come up with something like that for your next report?

How active and diverse is the current community? From your report it sounds like more project activity is needed.

BR,