atom feed3 messages in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devApache 1 removal countdown
FromSent OnAttachments
Massimo ManghiApr 19, 2011 6:25 am
Damon CourtneyApr 19, 2011 9:27 am
Massimo ManghiApr 19, 2011 1:46 pm
Subject:Apache 1 removal countdown
From:Massimo Manghi (mass@unipr.it)
Date:Apr 19, 2011 6:25:31 am
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

even though svn can restore from deletion a whole directory tree, when the time comes to actually type 'svn remove ...; svn commit' a qualm about what you're doing takes over. So, before I commit the removal of the apache-1 directory I want to concede a last chance to say "hold on and wait". I will commit the removal tonight if no one will have a different opinion.

After apache-1 is deleted also configure.ac gets changed and an attempt to pass --with-apache-version=1 to 'configure' results now in an error message.

-- Massimo