atom feed8 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] Developing with Scala/Jav...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gui MalufJan 2, 2013 11:01 am
Luis GervasoJan 2, 2013 10:00 pm
Gui MalufJan 3, 2013 7:55 am
Luis GervasoJan 3, 2013 8:42 am
Everett ToewsJan 3, 2013 11:53 am
Luis GervasoJan 10, 2013 10:16 am
Gui MalufJan 11, 2013 4:07 am
Gui MalufJan 17, 2013 10:21 am
Subject:[Openstack] Developing with Scala/Java on OpenStack Swift
From:Gui Maluf (
Date:Jan 2, 2013 11:01:30 am

Hey guys,

I'm trying to extend a software project<>to talk with Swift.

This project was developed on Scala, and my issue is: how should I access Swift resource? Should I use openstack-java-sdk<>, jclouds <> or develop my own library to access the REST API? I've tried to use openstack-java-sdk but I wasn't able to import the libraries exposed at examples.

I'm really confuse about that and I'll appreciate any help, hint, advice!

Thanks in advance.!