For review - let me know your suggestions.
Patrick C. already reviewed (he will not be able to join due to unexpected
personal matters and will stay in England with relatives)
Thursday: (9am - 5pm)
1. Administration (1h):
- Review of the agenda and proposed updates.
- review of current alternate meeting schedules. Voting status.
- review wiki cooperation
- K-TAG collaboration.
2. "homework" presentations: (1h45)
- Patrick C. (Intro / rationale) (we can do this without Patrick, or have PC
dial-in if possible)
- Stephen (TA-UML)
- Kevin (ADL assessment)
What are issues raised, which place in the TAGuide doc?
3. Terminology and differentiation: (1h)
- comparing and relating TA to other notions: spec requirement, test metadata,
- How to treat this in the TAGuide?
4. "homework" presentations (continuation): (1h15)
- K-TAG (a list of comments/challenges)
- Serm / Jacques (anatomy of a TA, examples)
5. A first pass thru pending Issues list to be discussed next day (see item
Friday: (9am - 5pm)
6. Examples fest: (2h)
- going thru a list of spec requirements samples, derive TAs. Draft TAGuide
- going thru a list of TA samples, analyze them. Draft TAGuide material?
7. Administration: (45mn)
- cooperation strategy with: (a) other groups in other SDO?
(b) with other TCs , for "beta-testing" our TAGuide draft?
8. Get to a consensus on specific issues: (1h)
- i1: case of spec material not qualified for TA.
- i3: case of external spec references, implicit pre-requisites.
- i5: the test environment: how much
- i4: anatomy of a TA - categories of TAs vs a general structure with options.
9. A new pass on TAGuide, drafting content and structure: (2h)
Goal: put together content draft and place holders for editors to fill-in,
so that end of September we have a first complete draft.
- draft overall structure of document, section titles / sizes.
- editing choices: size, role/place of examples, terminology.
- editors assignments.