atom feed4 messages in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersRe: http - https issue
FromSent OnAttachments
nitya vyasSep 6, 2007 10:59 pm
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 7, 2007 6:09 am
nitya vyasSep 7, 2007 6:23 am
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 7, 2007 6:29 am
Subject:Re: http - https issue
From:nitya vyas (nity@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 7, 2007 6:23:08 am
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

another server which does not have any SSL configurations done requires http requests. This one is for internal initial testing purpose. So there i have to have http requests.. and there even if i ve created httpClient object with https theres no problem as all method urls are http and all request thus go as http..

So does it mean that I will need to create all method urls with https for client server and with http for internal testing server.??

thanks