Thanks for these comments ... it appears they all apply to the xsd file:
1. Not removing portletStateChange from RuntimeContext in the xsd was an
oversight ... the spec has it deleted.
2. This was reconciling the spec and xsd together ... the order was different
3. Good point. These are two means of making it optional, minOccurs=0 is more
appropriate for this case
I will upload an xsd with these editorial changes ....
Subbu Allamaraju <sub...@bea.com> To wsrp <ws...@lists.oasis-open.org>
05/25/2007 09:11 AM Subject [wsrp] Comments on draft 26 xsd
1. Since portletStateChange is present in eventParams, resourceParams
and interactionParams, it need not be present RuntimeContext. Currently
it is duplicated in RuntimeContext.
2. In UpdateResponse, the order of the events element has changed from
the last to the fourth.
3. Any reason to keep displayName in itemDescription nillable? Since
this is a new element added recently, I propose to make this minOccurs=0.
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
then delete it.