atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.picasacommunityRe: "Shuffle" option in Picasa
FromSent OnAttachments
TaraxanoidJun 5, 2007 7:15 am
OnionJun 5, 2007 10:21 am
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jun 8, 2007 10:03 am
Subject:Re: "Shuffle" option in Picasa
From: ()
Date:Jun 8, 2007 10:03:23 am
List:com.googlegroups.picasacommunity

I would like to respectfully disagree. I've been using Picasa since it was acquired by Google and have never had a need for a random slideshow. When viewing a slideshow, I like to see things chronologically. As for adding features, this does seem relatively easy - but we can't know for sure. Maybe an option for you would be the screensaver. As I import pictures, ones that I really like get added to the screensaver. You could use the screensaver as your "random slideshow". (at least until there's a Bam! update with a random feature :)