atom feed10 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.userRe: [sonar-user] Re: Violations are n...
FromSent OnAttachments
rauchaJan 15, 2012 11:09 pm
Fabrice BellingardJan 15, 2012 11:41 pm
rauchaJan 16, 2012 4:11 am
rauchaJan 16, 2012 6:59 am
Fabrice BellingardJan 17, 2012 9:01 am
Evgeny MandrikovJan 17, 2012 9:10 am
rauchaJan 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Evgeny MandrikovJan 18, 2012 2:30 am
rauchaJan 18, 2012 4:57 am
Evgeny MandrikovJan 18, 2012 5:07 am
Subject:Re: [sonar-user] Re: Violations are not removed from drilldown
From:Evgeny Mandrikov (mand@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 18, 2012 2:30:58 am
List:org.codehaus.sonar.user

Ok, seems that code really doesn't contain this violation, so the only remaining case which I can imagine : this violation comes from Findbugs, which uses class files for analysis, so maybe your class files are outdated in comparison with your source files. Could you please check this ?

Also would be interesting to take a look on a whole source file.