atom feed2 messages in org.apache.lenya.userRE: How to use "AC Live"
FromSent OnAttachments
Doug ChestnutMar 9, 2004 8:56 am
Ethan SchroederMar 9, 2004 9:34 am
Subject:RE: How to use "AC Live"
From:Ethan Schroeder (eth@netnet.net)
Date:Mar 9, 2004 9:34:11 am
List:org.apache.lenya.user

Lol, I just asked the same question! Please let me know if you find a solution.

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Chestnut [mailto:dhc@virginia.edu] Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:56 AM To: Lenya Users List Subject: How to use "AC Live"

Hi looking in the Default Pub in the "Site" area (tab), then in the "AC Live" area (tab) for a document:

How do I use this (AC Live) to restrict a live page to the user alice? I can add the User alice to my Access Object for a page, but "the world" has inherited rights to the page and I can't remove it. With alice and the world in my access object for a page, I can still open the page in live view without a problem (since I am in the world I guess).

Thanks for any help,

--Doug