atom feed5 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.usersRe: Glassfish Update Mechanism
FromSent OnAttachments
glas...@javadesktop.orgJul 23, 2010 6:30 am
Alexis Moussine-PouchkineJul 23, 2010 6:36 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJul 23, 2010 7:12 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJul 23, 2010 9:15 am
Alexis Moussine-PouchkineJul 23, 2010 9:24 am
Subject:Re: Glassfish Update Mechanism
From:Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine (alex@oracle.com)
Date:Jul 23, 2010 6:36:36 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.users

You should check out the recently published "Extending and Updating GlassFish
Server Inside a Closed Network" @ http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1751/gjcya

In a nutshell you can setup your own local repository and have the GlassFish
installs configured to use that one instead of the pre-wired.

-Alexis