atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-enWon't let me log in to a different gm...
FromSent OnAttachments
WelmoedMay 12, 2006 6:18 am
LMckinMay 12, 2006 6:46 am
WelmoedMay 12, 2006 7:00 am
LMckinMay 12, 2006 7:02 am
Subject:Won't let me log in to a different gmail account
From:Welmoed ()
Date:May 12, 2006 6:18:32 am
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-en

I have two gmail accounts. I just had to have my computer wiped and rebuilt, and now for some reason I cannot completely sign out of Gmail so I can sign into the other account. I click "sign out" and that puts me back at the login page. However, the "account name" area already has my main gmail account, and there is no way to choose a different account. Even when I click "sign in as a different user" it still has that user name; it isn't a drop-down list or anything. How do I change this??