atom feed31 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova
FromSent OnAttachments
Brian LeRouxNov 22, 2011 10:51 am
Joe BowserNov 22, 2011 10:52 am
Filip MajNov 22, 2011 10:53 am
Laurent HassonNov 22, 2011 10:53 am
Simon MacDonaldNov 22, 2011 10:54 am
Andrew LunnyNov 22, 2011 10:56 am
Ken WallisNov 22, 2011 10:58 am
Michael BrooksNov 22, 2011 10:58 am
Ben PlowmanNov 22, 2011 11:02 am
Becky GibsonNov 22, 2011 11:03 am
ShazronNov 22, 2011 11:04 am
Patrick MuellerNov 22, 2011 11:07 am
Abu Obeida BakhachNov 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Ryan WilloughbyNov 22, 2011 12:38 pm
Steven GillNov 22, 2011 12:40 pm
Ben PlowmanNov 22, 2011 12:46 pm
Steven GillNov 22, 2011 12:46 pm
Bertrand DelacretazNov 22, 2011 1:06 pm
Michael BrooksNov 22, 2011 1:10 pm
Ross GardlerNov 22, 2011 1:29 pm
RUDD, BrettNov 22, 2011 2:10 pm
eduardo pelegri-llopartNov 22, 2011 4:23 pm
ShazronNov 22, 2011 5:06 pm
Ben PlowmanNov 22, 2011 7:28 pm
Laurent HassonNov 22, 2011 9:27 pm
eduardo pelegri-llopartNov 22, 2011 10:37 pm
VirasNov 22, 2011 10:56 pm
Bertrand DelacretazNov 23, 2011 12:29 am
Ken WallisNov 23, 2011 6:05 am
Brian LeRouxNov 28, 2011 2:43 pm
Jukka ZittingNov 29, 2011 3:08 pm