atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.google-calendar-help-howtoRe: importing Palm .dba files into Go...
FromSent OnAttachments
shelleyDec 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Childcare SolutionsDec 23, 2006 10:23 pm
DrGranmaDec 24, 2006 3:49 pm
staceytoobDec 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Subject:Re: importing Palm .dba files into Google calendar
From:DrGranma ()
Date:Dec 24, 2006 3:49:37 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-calendar-help-howto

I agree. Please, Google, go for it.

Childcare Solutions wrote:

& Vice Versa... I need a way to export my Google Calendar data to a file that can be imported easily into the Palm DateBook (Palm OS4)

- m

shelley wrote:

Since there are only about 5 gazillion Palm users who need to convert to another format and device now that the palm OS is dying, is anyone aware of a program or process that will successfully convert Palm's calendar .dba (datebook archive) files into csv. I tried importing into a yahoo calendar (because they claim they can do it with palm files) with no success - an error is generated each time - bthinking I could then export that file into a csv file.

Frankly, I am shocked that Google has not added this functionality, especially given the millions of Palm users who would rather use Google calendar than use anything put out by the Evil Empire in Redmond.

Help. I wan tto use Google calendar, but can't afford the time to start from scratch.