atom feed5 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] Advice needed for n...
FromSent OnAttachments
Polydectus84Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am
Thomas MortagneAug 29, 2016 2:02 am
Polydectus84Sep 8, 2016 6:37 am
Marius Dumitru FloreaSep 8, 2016 11:30 pm
Vincent MassolSep 9, 2016 12:13 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] Advice needed for new XWiki Enterprise 7.4.4 Setup
From:Vincent Massol (vinc@massol.net)
Date:Sep 9, 2016 12:13:28 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Hi Mike,

On 08 Sep 2016, at 15:37, Polydectus84 <mik@telikin.com> wrote:

That was very helpful, thank you. I have decided to go the route of pages/dashboard and nested pages. It just makes more sense. I will create another wiki to contain the sensitive information and give certain users access rights.

This is a bit unrelated to my question, but I searched the forum and FAQs/guides but couldn't find an up to date answer. I am looking for a template to be able to use for a hardware model of a computer. I have been using the "Encyclopedia" template and altering it from there. I suppose my real question is how can I save my altered version as an actual template, and name it "Hardware Model Template" or something like that so if someone chooses that template, they can just fill in the blanks? How would I go about creating a template?

XWiki software is very good. By far the best wiki software that I have used, and I've tried almost all of them. I am confident that we are going to stick with it.

Thanks for those kinds words. I’m really happy about that :)

I’ve taken the liberty to put this sentence as a quote on
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/References/Testimonials. I hope this is ok
with you (feel free to edit it and make modifications to it if you wish!).

I just wanted to point out one other option for you which is to get help from
one of the companies sponsoring the development of the XWik open source
software. This allows to get dedicated help for your needs with guaranteed
response time by the developers of XWiki to get faster to your goals. As
importantly, it’s also a nice way to give back to the XWiki project since those
companies inject back the money into developing XWiki. In case you’re
interested, see
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Supporters/SponsoringCompanies/ to see
what those companies are sponsoring and
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support#HProfessionalSupport for what