atom feed19 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devRe: Hack Day at CloudStack Collaborat...
FromSent OnAttachments
Joe BrockmeierJun 13, 2013 11:38 am
Mike TutkowskiJun 13, 2013 1:55 pm
Daan HooglandJun 14, 2013 1:45 am
Joe BrockmeierJun 14, 2013 9:58 am
Joe BrockmeierJun 14, 2013 10:00 am
Mike TutkowskiJun 14, 2013 10:23 am
Sebastien GoasguenJun 16, 2013 1:52 pm
John BurwellJun 16, 2013 3:30 pm
John BurwellJun 17, 2013 2:20 pm
Edison SuJun 17, 2013 4:33 pm
Daan HooglandJun 17, 2013 10:13 pm
John BurwellJun 18, 2013 4:49 am
Daan HooglandJun 18, 2013 5:45 am
John BurwellJun 18, 2013 5:48 am
David NalleyJun 18, 2013 5:49 am
Gavin LeeJun 19, 2013 7:02 pm
David NalleyJun 19, 2013 7:03 pm
Sebastien GoasguenJun 20, 2013 1:40 am
Daan HooglandJun 20, 2013 1:46 am
Subject:Re: Hack Day at CloudStack Collaboration Conference
From:Sebastien Goasguen (run@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 16, 2013 1:52:38 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

I have added three items:

-libcloud: I have been submitting patches to libcloud for the cloudstack driver,
it works for basic zones but we now need to improve the advanced zone support

-whirr: I have tested apache whirr, it kind of works but there is an open bug

-deltacloud: discuss plans to have a cloudstack driver in delta cloud. I believe
Chip's work on the ruby driver are a step in that direction…maybe we can knock
it down in a day.

-sebastien

On Jun 14, 2013, at 1:23 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike@solidfire.com>